Assistant General Manager/"The Dog Whisperer"
Originally from Rochester, New York, Anastasia has been working in restaurants since she was a teenager. Even when her family relocated to New Haven while she was in college, she continued working at restaurants. From food runner and server to bartender then later bar manager, it is no surprise she wanted to learn more and take on more responsibility as an assistant manager. A chance meeting with Norman McDonald opened the door for opportunity to co-manager Cask Republic in her beloved town of New Haven. Known for her upbeat attitude and her innate ability to entertain her guests, she’s naturally committed to keeping the vibe at the restaurant fun and welcoming.
A few fun facts about Anastasia:
- When not working, she volunteers at a lot of animal shelters and moonlights as a dog sitter.
- She’s working hard to fulfill her dream of opening and operating a bed and breakfast in Belize.
- A lover of nature, she loves spending time outside and loves the scent of the ocean…especially sunscreen!
- She had five wisdom teeth and had them all pulled out at once.
- She collects coins and $2 bills.